Advances in smartphone technology also mean always an increase in performance in one’s life. We can now more than ever achieved by our reliable phones, but in order to stay protected, one must remember a lot.
Many people have received scam emails and text messages from people who they claim are your bank, though most banks have already met in this case, great safety precautions. An easy way to play it safe is to log out of the Bank’s website after each visit.
There are other ways to protect yourself:
- Download the official app downloaded from your bank.
- Only use secure Internet connections, especially if you use Wi-Fi. Share use never personal information, if you are in a public place or public Wi-Fi.
- Immediately change your password once you have logged in a public place.
- Use on your phone, tablet or other device, password and use the “Auto-Lock”.
- Save any personal information or data on your phone.
- Never share your bank details, card details or passwords with anyone.
- Never send bank information via SMS.
- Delete the correspondence from your bank after you have read this.
- Review your bank account regularly.
- Inform your bank immediately if you lose your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Read the reviews before you download or install apps.
- Use McAfee Mobile Security software for antivirus and anti-malware protection, or even to your cell phone to lock or delete all personal data if it is lost or stolen immediately.
If you notice anything unusual, contact your bank immediately and follow their safety precautions.
The McAfee technical support is a website that provides technical support for McAfee Antivirus software and other related McAfee help. We have a team of certified professionals, which is available to help you out any time with any queries and problems that you might have with McAfee antivirus software. for more information click on: McAfee help and support